Pages

Search blog and web

Should I be annoyed?

  • Thread Starter

I know this is going to be long, but I want to make this as unbiased as possible.

Me and my girlfriend are both 19, we've been together for 6 months. For the past few weeks (due to work/college commitments) we've barely seen each other. She usually stays at her mom's, where I'm allowed to sleep over and stuff, but during this time, she's been at her dad's where I'm not allowed to stay over and I have to leave early. When I go over there, we never really get any time too ourselves because of his rule that we can't be upstairs together, so for the past few weeks we've had almost no decent quality time together, which is difficult because we usually spend a fair amount of time together.

So anyways this weekend I asked her if she was staying at her mum's, to which she replied no, because she'd agreed to stay with her dad, but because we hasn't spent much time together, we agreed to watch a film together the next day. So anyway, the next day I met her from work and we walked back to jets to watch the film, and on the way she tells me that she's agreed to go out drinking with her friends and one of them was staying at her mom's with her after they went home that night. Also, as her friend was coming over earlier, our plans of watching a film were almost ruined. We did end up watching it, but she spent half of it preparing where her friend was staying and cooking, so we missed half of the film. Also when she was on the floor sorting the duvet etc out, I asked her to come sit next to me on the bed, and she said I was being possessive and that we didn't have to be sat right next to each other, even though I didn't really see it as quality time considering we were sat on opposite sides of the room.

Basically what I'm asking is: should I be annoyed? Both that she gave up our plans to go out drinking and that she wasn't willing to stay at her mom's to enable us some quality time together, but will when her friend needs a place to stay when she's drunk.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment