Pages

Search blog and web

10 days after break up

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys

I need some advice my bf broke up with me 10 days ago said I make him to angry and he have me chances to change and all he did was work and come to my house the lifestyle was lazy and not ambitious I've tried everything to get him back but he keeps saying he needs to think what he wants for his future I went 2 days without speaking to him then he messaged me Thursday about seeing someone I knew then has been messaging random things since I asked him. If we could do on a date next week and he kind of agreed but not fully but says how he wants us to have sex and it's all he can think about when I asked about us taking things slow he said he hasn't had time to weigh up his future and keeps saying it's not the right time to talk about it I miss him so much and he says he misses me too I need some advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment