Pages

Search blog and web

How can i get this stupid **** outta my head and boost my self esteem

  • Thread Starter

Ive been dating my girl for 3 years. We've had access to each others facebooks for ages but just recently I've been really worried about our relationship as she is studying abroad and making heaps of guy friends. She messages them heaps and organises heaps of stuff with them and one who actually lives nearby back home has stopped by her room on a few occasions. I raised this with her that i thought a girl in a committed relationship shouldnt do this and she just said that she isnt going to not have friends of the opposite sex because she is in a relationship. there are photos of her with guys holding her in the air and posing as well.

As if that wasn't bothering enough, i decided i'd read some messages about me from when we first met, and she refused to show my facebook to her friend because she said i was "ugly" and "not hot". I know this was three years ago but I already have some self esteem issues and reading that hit me really really hard.

Should I be concerned?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment