Pages

Search blog and web

Till Death Do We Part My Love, Then Grab Me As You Go:

Years ago I started this thread with this name and I want to return to this heading...I have a thread on now which I will delete...Put a stupid name down and hate it...This one I like...

This is the original start of the thread I just deleted:

More than once I have come on this site to do a thread when fear takes hold of me and I wisely or maybe unwisely run for cover...This is not because I fear writing of life, it's more my fear of the unknown...Despite this I am going to give it another try...What I will speak about is the wonderful marriage we have...Like many of the older generation, we too have a family, but this will be our story...

To begin with we have been married 56 years and near two months...We met and fell in love on our first date...How and why this happened I will never know...Kind of like a star struck happening when the light beams met and we were blinded by each other....Neither of us know where the years have gone...You see at this age we are both more in love than the day we met...Despite our age of near 78 and 79, (one month for the older as I have four months to go until I reach my 78th) we find that age means nothing when it comes to love.....You see I am as passionate (hot and horny) as I was when I was younger and this alone "blows my mind"...Now more than ever I find myself wondering "if I feel this way do other older women feel the same?"...

Maybe these thoughts are the reasons that have helped propel me back to this place I love...I'm not sure but I want to give it a go....

Oh and with the thread I will delete I had four likes...One from Anonymous07, Decorum, 1971 and Green Eyes...I realize they may have been the only ones that I will ever see as well as nobody answering it, but this is OK with me...To me it is important that people understand the aging process and what lies ahead...Now I am going to add the one post that got me started here years ago...To me it was special, but I will be adding many other informative posts for the older generation along the way...Please I expect no responses, but still want to leave them...Thanks..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment