Pages

Search blog and web

Is this normal?

  • Thread Starter

I am seeing a guy have been for around a year. Within the first two weeks of us getting together he cheated on me. I know I maybe should have ended it there but I didn't.

I have a serious problem with the girl he cheated on me with. I honestly despise her. Everytime I see her it makes my pish boil, I feel raging, like a psychopath or something?. I just absolutely hate her. Honestly if she was on fire and I had a glass of water I would honestly drink it, that's how much I dislike her.

I don't know if this is normal? or how can I work on my hate towards her? She knew I was with him when she had sex with him.

I'm starting to learn it takes a lot more energy to hate someone than it does to just not let them bother you. I can't help it.

Do I have issues? Helpppppppp

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment