Pages

Search blog and web

What the hell is going on? Is she a possible girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

There's this girl I kinda like recently. She's awesome. I haven't really talked to her that often, but she crosses me in the halls of the school a fair bit and she usually looks over at me and occasionally also smiles. I had a conversation with her via the Facebook messaging system and she said a few things that made me suspicious that she likes me.

"We can meet up at the library then walk to Mr. Burns's room. I'd like a chance to talk to you without being eavesdropped on."

She said this because I'd told her I'd been wanting to talk to her more in person but never had the time. She came up with the idea for us to hang on Monday after school at Voices, which is essentially the school's literary magazine. We'd been talking about our interests and she told me she likes to write. I said that, although I'm not much of a writer, I do enjoy to do creative writing sometimes.

"You seem to be the only boy intelligent enough to carry on a coherent conversation for a period of time. And the fact that you write makes me like you."

I have no idea why she said this. This was kinda just out of the blue. I suppose this also depends on the interpretation of the word 'like.' She could like me like that or she might not. I'm obviously going to try to talk to her on Monday, but I have no idea what she wants to talk about. Any ideas?

Her: http://ift.tt/1zruaxm

Me: http://ift.tt/1Ab0wzx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment