Pages

Search blog and web

sex toys for women and men

Good evening all, not sure where to post this, but I thought it was interesting.

In another thread a poster reacted negatively to a posted video that showed sex toys form men that were shaped like womens' genitals.

At the same time in most posts people don't seem to have a problem with women using sex toys shaped like penises.


While I could complain about unfairness, the thing is that I get hte same (irrational) reaction. A woman using a dildo seems fine and rather sexy. A guy using an artificial vagina seems, well pathetic some how.

Do lots of people get this reaction? Is there an asymmetry in how male and female sex toys and masturbation are viewed?

(I posted in ladies lounge because the post that got me thinking was by a woman (I think)).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment