Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think that he likes me? (I'm gay btw)

  • Thread Starter

I am currently in university and since the beginning of term last year, there's this cute guy who has been talking to me in a really friendly way. However, I think that he is straight but i'm not 100% sure. We don't really know each other well but he's been really nice and conversational with me whenever we see or bump into each other.

I have a few instances where he might taken some kind of interest in me:

1. Whenever we are in the computer lab together doing homework/studying, he would most of the time come up to me to ask about work and he would offer me snacks

2. I started wearing this leather jacket to lectures and on the first day of me wearing it, he complimented me and said that he likes my jacket

3. One time, when my friend was talking to him (and I wasn't there with them), he actually asked her where I was.

4. When we stayed back to finish off a lab report, I was in a computer room and he was in the other one. I went to the other room where he was at as it had a colour printer and once i saw him, i immediately said hi and we chatted for a bit. After printing out some stuff, I left the room and he came to the computer room I was in and he offered to go together with me to the office to submit our lab reports together. And it's not like he's lonely, his good friend was with him. He asked me how I was doing and we talked about random stuff like his band/music etc.

5. He was curious to know whether or not I was going to be in uni for the next week (We have study break atm)

So to repeat my question, do you guys think that he likes me or is he just being a friendly guy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment