Pages

Search blog and web

He doesn't care!

  • Thread Starter

Hi

I have been with a guy for a while, he is 23. Two weeks ago my Grandma died, I am pretty gutted at the fact my Granny died as I was really close to her and she was a big part of my life.

The thing is since this happened I'm starting to doubt if the guy I'm seeing cares about me as much as he has said in the past he does. When it happened and I told him he was pretty sympathetic about it but lately he's been upsetting me and making me feel worse.

When I was at her funeral after party thing (which he knew about) he was constantly texting me, even though I wasn't replying, he was texting me telling me how horny he was, then when I replied with ''I'm at my Grannies funeral!!!!!'' I got a reply saying ''How long do you think you are going to be, come over after?'', so I turned my phone off.

I didn't speak to him for a couple of days then he text me we had some small talk and he asked me how I was feeling, I said I was still feeling quite low and he said to me ''You need to cheer up!!!!''. At that point i just didn't bother to text him back and I haven't since despite him trying to contact me.

I'm sad and a little confused about what to do, he's my boyfriend and yeah I'm confused TSR.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment