Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend help!

  • Thread Starter

Okay let me try to explain the best I can..
My girlfriend and I have been together for just over 4 months now. At the end of November she told me while she was at a party that someone had kissed her, she said it only lasted a second and she pulled away the second she realised what was happening which I do fully believe, there is no doubt in my mind about this.
The problem is, anytime she goes out I feel physically sick and I drive myself insane thinking about whats going on because if it happens again I will have to break up with her and thats the last thing I want to do..
I cant think of a solution as I want her to be able to go out and enjoy herself + if i tell her its bothering me when she is out it will sound like I dont trust her, which I do; its other people I dont trust.. Can anyone offer some advice on how to deal with this or go about talking it out? Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment