Pages

Search blog and web

HELP!! Need advice to help my lover get a divorce

So here is the deal, I am in love with a married woman and she is in love with me. She just has no idea how to leave her husband. Here is how things happened, the names have been changed to protect the beautiful, hick, and the witch.

I met the hick and the witch playing a video game. Shortly after that I met the beautiful. Now the beautiful and the hick are married. Since I am a love machine I friended both the witch and the beautiful and started to work my magic on them both. At first the witch was a little more open to it but she was ugly compared to the beautiful and I think she was faking her sexual desires. Where the beautiful was amazingly gorgeous, like super model sexy. She opened up a little about her sexual desires and damn she was a freak and I wanted her! I could tell she wanted me too. As it turns out the hick and the witch were friends and with a little help from me the witch ruined the friendship between the 3 of them. Shortly after the big fight, I went to visit the beautiful. I could only stay a short time because of her husband and kids. But while the hick was at work, two of the kids were in school and the 3rd napped, we made sweet passionate love! Let me tell you it was amazing!!

From what she tells me and what I can gather, the hick isn't good in bed and he could care less if he has sex (he is not right!). Any man that does not pleasure his woman does not deserve her! Well the beautiful is frustrated with the hick and her sex life and she wants to explore more role playing / domination type desires. She wants me to pleasure her again. She knows that I am the better man but doesn't know how to kick the hick to the curb. Does anyone have any advice on how I can help her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment