Pages

Search blog and web

Yet again...my wife is threatening divorce...

So we've had a bit of a rocky year with our families, had a baby in June, it's been tough.

She quit her job in August to watch the kid...I thought it would be good...well apparently she was having a "very hard time with it" but I didn't notice anything other than the normal conversations we have. I work from home, we were together every day, she never said a thing (until now, she reminds me daily how i wasn't there for her)

We had a lot of fights about the baby...it was a tough few months of not sleeping, but we got through it ok. everything has been good i thought...

then i find out that she's still having a really hard time not bringing in any cash, feels insecure about being dependent on me financially, and I think is having feelings of worthlessness (even though she does a great job with our boy)

So all of a sudden the past few months she's on this 'you aren't listening to me' thing, where anything, AND I MEAN ANYTHING that i don't listen about...i get an earful...like even if i don't hear her!!!

then today happens...i forgot to call my parents this week even though she kept asking me to...all of a sudden my parents are planning a visit with my wifes parents on sunday - which i had no clue about. i was supposed to stop that from happening apparently.

Any way, big fight comes out of this...she hits me in front of the baby, she is screaming at me in front of the baby, so i leave the house with the dogs to take a walk.

i take full responsibility for everything to try to get the situation to calm down, now she's saying she never asks me to do anything (which is a complete lie, she is on me all the time about EVERYTHING) and that i don't respect her...and i only put myself first...and that she deserves better.

she said if she met me now she never would have married me.

this is the mother of my child telling me this...because i didn't call my parents this week.

we are going to counseling...she goes in there and then just wants to chat about life...not ever get to the issues.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment