Pages

Search blog and web

contacting an ex

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

So I am 25 and when I was 17 I had a 2 year relationship. At the time I thought he was the love of my life. Things ended badly and he broke it off over the phone one night and I never really heard from him again. The night before that he told me that he loved me.

Even years later I sometimes have dreams about him. I think I never really got closure from it. I think the whole thing has also given me issues that have stuck with me.

I still have his sister on fb and sometimes.pictures of her baby come up on newsfeed. I wonder how he is sometimes just out of curiosity as its as if he just vanished.

I was thinking about sending him a message but also quite worried. Does this seem like a bad idea?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment