Pages

Search blog and web

In-Law Issues

I feel like I'm totally ridiculous, but I need some objective advice here...

Anybody deal with in-law family that's always around, are annoyingly pious, you have nothing in common with and quality time is just a superficial exercise in wholesomeness?

I love them dearly...two years ago, we moved within 15 minutes of DH's entire family. Mine's hours away. We went from seeing family every few months to seeing them every week...sometimes more, sometimes less. I just get so much anxiety over the frequent visits. I know it could be a whole heck of a lot worse, so I should just be grateful they're so nice. How do I get over it and just deal?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment