Pages

Search blog and web

I want a relationship but am worried about hpv with him having had many partners

  • Thread Starter

Been dating an older guy (in his late 40's) who has always been single and been with lots of women and admitted to having unprotected sex. He's nice but just likes the women and I would like a short term relationship with him, or longer if it develops. I've only had one partner previously and he was a virgin when we met so I more so I've more or less been free of sexually transmitted infections. I'm 27 and am too old for the hpv vaccine I asked my gp he said I couldn't get it. I'm worried about catching an high risk strain of hpv off this guy. I'm happy that using protection will prevent most sti's but hpv can be caught through unprotected sex. I just think of all the partners he has had he likely has an high risk strain and I can't stop worrying about it. But then I like him and would like to try a relationship.

Just wanted some objective insight into this should I be worried as long as I'm using protection? ( even though hpv is often caught with protection) ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment