Pages

Search blog and web

What to do now??

i finally filed for divorce and completely shut my stbxh out. he tried reaching out to me from other numbers but i blocked all of them out. every time he'd send me a message, they'd always be so negative, saying such mean things and trying to some how make me be at fault for the demise of our marriage.

i still feel as though i am to week to even have a conversation with him because i am still in love with him. and i really don't know why. this man was AWFUL to me:mad::mad: and I gave him nothing but all of me and all the love and care that a wife could possibly give. i think if i could have given my my actual body, i could have lol.

anyway, he calls my job the other day due to an incident that happened with my sister and i gave him a tiny bit of conversation. he told me how much he loves me and wants to be with me, he's miserable without me, blah , blah, blah!! i want nothing more than to have the man that i wish that he could have been to me. but i know he's still not ready. i can tell from some of the other things that he was saying to me.

now i feel like because i gave him a little conversation, i have lost control of my feelings and back to square one. He has not called my job since and i'm happy about that, but a part of me still wants to know what was that all about. He texted my daughter and told her that he was going to bring her b-day gift, but i emailed him and told him that a simple text would suffice and that the gesture was very kind. then i blocked him out again. am i handling this well? i'm just trying to erase him completely. we have nothing that holds us together.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment