Pages

Search blog and web

Co Parenting (current partner over it)

Have been co parenting, well by that i mean i only have my daughter for 3 days out of 21 from my ex wife.

obviously had issues a long the way but my partner of the last 2 years has been great...till NOW.

she had a baby 3 weeks ago and everything has changed, she is so anti my other daughter or the drop offs/pick ups etc.

says its too stressful for her now and doesnt want it to affect our new born, she was so pissed off that my daughter met out son the first day he was born...

i loved it obviosuly, showing her,her new brother.
having a big talk tonight, i sense could be be post natal depression but taking everything out on my limited visitation with my daughter,
its a tough one.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment