Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure if I'm bisexual

  • Thread Starter

I'm not sure if I'm bicurious or actually bisexual, but recently I've become more attracted to girls and less attracted to guys. When I'm drunk it really comes out - I'm seriously attracted to my lesbian friend and even more so when intoxicated as I flirt with her and touch her a lot.
The other night I went out with one of my friends and a few of her friends, some of whom I'd just met for the first time - I really really got along with this one girl and a few hours in I had my arm round her waist and just couldn't keep my hands off her... A few times we looked at each other flirtatiously but she has a boyfriend so the following day I felt stupid and regretted the way I acted although I didn't try anything with her. She then followed me on instagram and just looking at her pictures I want to get with her so so badly. I still feel a bit silly - I don't know if she'd even remember as we were all really drunk - as it was obvious I was really in to her and this is really the first time I've liked a girl.
I don't know if I'm just bicurious but I know that I definitely want to have sex with a girl to have the experience and to know for certain. Sometimes I do just think it's a phase but I'm not sure. For those of you that are bi how did you know for certain?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment