Pages

Search blog and web

Has anyone gotten back together with an ex?

  • Thread Starter

And after how long had you been apart if you have?

I ask this because a year down the line, I'm pretty much still in love with my ex. We split up on good terms, after being together for almost 3 years and never kept any form of contact since, I still have a huge amount of love for her and I'd like to see if we can give things another go, the relationship as a whole was brilliant, it was just one argument that went too far that ended it. I just have that feeling that it's been too long and too much would have changed in that time.

And if I was to make contact again, what would I even say and what would be the best way of saying it, considering we don't cross each others path normally?

Any advice/personal experience would be appreciated, thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment