Pages

Search blog and web

The Stress of Suspicion

Lots of posts about the stress the BS went through during the suspicion stage. I can remember my own stress during that time. The weight loss. Lack of sleep.

This situation reminds me of a parable I was once told...

A lady found herself in heaven one day. There, the first person she met was her best friend.
"wow?, Lucy! I'm surprised! How did you end up here?"

Lucy responded, "I froze to death."
The lady asked, "was it painful?"

Lucy replied, "Not really. It was uncomfortable at first, but after a while, things seemed to feel warmer. Then, I just fell asleep."

"how did you get here", asked Lucy.
"oh! The lady replied. I had a suspicion my husband was having an affair. So I rushed home to confront him. He denied everything, but I was so sure he was cheating that I started to get really anxious about it, that I ran around the house, looking everywhere for evidence. The more anxious I became, the more sure I knew he was cheating. But I got so worked up over it, I had a massive coronary on the spot."

"wow! Any regrets in life?", asked Lucy?
"not really.", replied the lady. But I guess I'll never know if my husband was cheating"

"how about you? Any regrets?"
"just one.", replied Lucy.

"oh really? What is that?", asked the lady.
"Well...I kind of regret that you didn't look in the freezer. Then we would both still be alive right now."

;)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment