Pages

Search blog and web

Has our relations died? Am I in this alone?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, I really need some advice I've been going back and fourth about this whole situation. So I've been with my boyfriend around 3 years or so, for 2 and half years we've lived apart and now well we've moved in together. He used to be a university student and well I'm on my way to becoming one, so I'm a person who is full dreams and I want to succeed, I have horrible anxiety issues and self esteem issues which is why I've been taking so long to become a student however my boyfriend is not. He left university twice hasn't ever got a job since so stupidly I relied on him so much thinking he would never let me go through this But I was wrong now we have to claim etc I've been trying to get a job but it's extremely difficult for me with all the confidence problems I have but I'm trying my best he has no issues with confidence at all he has a lot more work experience than me whenever he applies for a job he gets a reply however he never goes through with the next step this isn't to do with money but now we go nowhere we have no more adventures like we used to we don't laugh or smile like we once did. He's so transfixed to his computer playing games 24/7 I feel so completely alone I thought he was going to be the man I marry but it's getting to a point where I don't know if I can do this anymore, there's no conversation anymore it's just about the games. I'm not even the type of girl who stops her man playing games but 24/7 it's crazy. I need as much support from him as I can I need to be out trying to face the self esteem problems that I have but I can't. He doesn't want to go anywhere unless you can pay, we are stuck in a rut I don't even know if he loves me anymore he's never been the type to be completely open about his feelings but I respected that but I barely get I love you every month or so I have to ask him if he loves me, he never boosts my confidence doesn't tell me I look nice nothing, he doesn't even notice me. Am I being wrong the way I'm feeling? I'm with him all day but it's like I'm not even there, what am I supposed to do. I love him so much, but it's breaking me apart inside how can you miss someone when they are right infront of you he's not the same guy I met 3 years ago, if we break up what do I do move out? He owes my mum a lot of money and he's not even trying to pay it back, I'm trying to make this work but it's so one sided. I ask him to turn of his computer he doesn't, when I really persist then he does and he'll watch a movie with me but then back to the game we don't talk. Where do I go from here? I'm in such an unstable relationship😭😔 sorry this is so long x thank you to anyone who replies. X

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment