Pages

Search blog and web

I want to start a relationship with someone

  • Thread Starter

Hello and thank you for looking at this I am in year 8 (no comment please) and I have been friends with this girl for some time now and I have started to like her (if you don't know what I mean don't bother) , usually I thought that a relationship at this stage in my life was stupid , but love is a strong emotion when it is unsheathed so . We have quite a lot in common we make each other laugh , so it seams a pretty good fit on paper , but one thing is that she is in a "relationship" ( I put in quoutes as this is a very boring relationship) , as of now I kind of told my sister inlaw that I had a "crush" on her and obviously she told her yet no comment is heard from her about this what I want to know is , Do I have a chance with her and how could I start it? ( I don't want to just go full on and ask her out) thx - the guy in the title (me)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment