Pages

Search blog and web

Is he flirting with me?

  • Thread Starter

Back story: I'm 26 on a MSc course. My focus this year was to get a distinction and so without meaning to I've made friends with some of the more hardworking people on the course. One them is this 29 y/o guy. We're always in the library at the same time etc. He knows i have a boyfriend, I know he has a girlfriend. We're about 7 weeks into the course, and from about 3 weeks ago he's started making some jokes. (Sorry, I hate writing this bit, I'm not being vain, but just to put it in context, I know that I'm above average in looks.)

- He brought some lollipops in (one for him and one for me) while we were studying. And he got the giggles. Saying he can't watch me eat it, it reminds him about blowjobs. Admittedly at the time I laughed, it still made me think that it was a bit out of place. I mean neither of us are 18 anymore, and the vibe is generally a lot more mature in an MSc course.

- One night late at the library, he asked if I was going home, and I said no I was going to my boyfriend's. And he asked if I was going to get a good 'f uc king'. I didn't reply.

- He's been jokingly shoving me, if we disagree about something. Or he'll try and ruffle my hair if he walks past. (again annoying, as it just messes up my hair)

- Yesterday in the library, out of nowhere he asked how many guys I could suck off in an hour. I was a bit caught aback, personally thinking it was a bit of a disgusting question, which I told him. But joked it out, and sort of tactically replied.

All of this is starting to annoy me a little bit. Yes, I can take jokes etc, but these feel so lewd and to be honest I think I'm past the age of putting up with childish, silly, jokes and expected him to be a bit more mature.

I know my boyfriend isn't like this with his female friends and would never ask them such sexually motivated Qs, in fact, none of my guy mates act like this with me either.

Anyway, I was just thinking as he's just messaged me about how I am, and I ignored it and why I ignored it, and it's because I'm annoyed at the above. Surely, if he knows I have a boyfriend, and he has a girlfriend, this isn't flirting? Is it? :S There is no way I am being in anyway suggestive/flirty with him. Why is he being like this? He isn't like this with other people on the course.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment