Pages

Search blog and web

Would this be considered cheating or not?

  • Thread Starter

I'm looking for answers here.

Last weekend the now ex-girlfriend went away on a trip and became sexual with one of the girls she had gone on the trip with. I had no knowledge or input on this matter and certainly it wasn't done with my consent of any kind. I came to find out about it through a 3rd party (one of the girls that was on the trip), ex didn't deny it happened but had no intention of telling me.

Anyway I deemed it that she had cheated and kicked both her and her daughter out of the home as I saw no reason to continue with her.

Now some of our friends are saying I acted harshly and should have given her a chance to explain herself as she didn't cheat. She is wanting to get back together but I haven't quite thought much about it as been rather busy.

Thought?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment