Pages

Search blog and web

Deciding whether my relationship will last?

  • Thread Starter

My girlfriend and me are both third year students at a 'satellite campus' of a larger City based University. I live her locally whereas she is from the other side of the county (about 3-4 hours away).

We have had a few issues including my insecurities about her past, my anxious thinking and me accusing her of cheating, which led to the demise of the relationship the first time.

After a somewhat hectic summer we decided to get back together as we both really loved each other, missed each other. We spent an awful lot of time together over the summer and I see her most days, if not three times a week. We do loads together.

The problem is I am filled with anxiety about the future and what will happen. I don't want this situation to be a case of, we graduate, she goes back home, we drift apart.

We've discussed moving in together or moving closer. Next year I will be doing a Masters course here at my uni (funds permitting), and she is training to be a teacher (hopefully at same uni).

I think we are both very nervous about the future, and the outlook of our relationship, but we've both expressed our concerns and want to do what we can to make it work.

Not so long ago my girlfriend asked me to marry her. I am not sure if this is because she is feeling insecure or wants to cling to me. But I guess we are very much absorbed with each other.

Also at the moment the relationship seems to soak up all of my time and I rarely ever think about work. Which I should do.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment