Pages

Search blog and web

i want to get back at my ex

  • Thread Starter

i was going out with her for almost 2 years but she's been my best friend for 5 years. everything was good until we went to uni, where she screwed me over. Everything i done for her she threw it back in my face and forgot and she was making me jealous. She said I'm not forgetting you completely i still have the pandora , which makes me feel used because i spent alot of money on her. She's proper bitch now and very heartless. She lied to me a lot and broke promises. She's quite stubborn and doesn't realise how much its affected me. All our friends knows but she doesn't. I want to get back and get revenge because she screwed me over twice now. i know its wrong but i want to get back her or atleast realise how much its affected me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment