Pages

Search blog and web

What's my sexuality? Can I idetify as straight?

  • Thread Starter

I identify as straight but I've been in a 3 year relationship with a girl but it's like ive always liked guys. She presents herself as a guy that's why I have always been attracted to her. I can be attracted to basically anyone who carries the self as if they're a guy. But I don't like the usual female parts like boobs or anything. My gf is like really flat chested and holds her weight mostly like a bigger guy would. but I don't mind like giving oral my gf or other sexual contact with I enjoy it just as much straight sexual contact. I identify as straight because I'm attracted to masculinity and usually I like guys. What am I? And can I consider myself straight despite my relationship being with someone who is a biological female?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment