Pages

Search blog and web

He's on the edge!!!

My H is on the edge. It's not good. Tonight I get home and he is demanding that both kids get fully ready for going out to dinner before I'm even home. (they don't. he's just threatening and getting madder and madder.) Then I get home and now he demands they get ready before we've decided where we want to go out to eat. He's obviously mad at the kids or me or something. I stay out of it. He turns on the TV and watches a show while leaving it up to me to decide where we go for dinner. His body language and utter lack of involvement scream passive aggressiveness.

In the end, I decide I don't want to go out to dinner. I'm not wasting our few "dinner out" funds on an evening where he's angry at the kids (because they won't get ready when he says) and me (because he blames me for making them into kids who don't listen to him).

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. want out of this craziness. I wish I could win the lottery and just escape, but I can't. Baby steps....

EDIT: He's downstairs cooking dinner in the kitchen now. Every cabinet door he slams, every knife chop is loud and sends his message up the stairs, every plate, every move echoes down the hall, and to where I am. God, he's such a f'ing child!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment