Pages

Search blog and web

need help with a girl...

  • Thread Starter

Well basically I've gotten sorta close with this girl in my college and i think she gets quite flirty with me, but she has a bf. However they broke up the other day but then got back together. I actually really like her quite a lot, and she keeps telling me that she isn't really happy with her bf atm so i dunno what to do about it. And also I was talking to another girl the other day and she kept looking over and staring at me like she was jealous and the girl I was talking to pointed it out and it was just weird but I think there could be something there but I don't know what to do.....
P.s I'm not really good with relationship stuff, I've never been in one...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment