Pages

Search blog and web

Need an answer from a woman please

I've been with my wife for 24 years, we don't have any issues (i.e. infidelity, financial, etc). We have a very common, everyday marriage and are quite happy together. We are very intimate, we embrace several times a day and always tell each other how much we still love and value each other. We have no children, by choice.

My wife suffered a minor injury a few weeks back, and we haven't been intimate in that time, understandably, intimate meaning sexual. She is almost fully recovered, and is missing having sex (as am I), and we were talking about it this morning. She told me though, that she only wanted to please me, she has a desire to only please me, and not her. She wants to have oral sex (me receiving) and she says that gives her more pleasure than straight on sex because it pleases me so much. She still wants to have regular sex, but wants to give me oral more.

I immediately thought that she didn't like to have sex with me anymore, and she stressed that wasn't the case, she loves to have sex with me, she just wants to please me and that's it, she said she gets more pleasure out of that than almost anything.

I know sex is more emotional for a woman than a man, but I don't want to "deny" her anything. I'm wondering, should I just let this go for a while, and let her "please" me (like I'm complaining...:p ).

I'm just worried about this being a one way street.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment