Pages

Search blog and web

Need some ideas

After being on this forum for a while and reading plenty of threads as well as a couple of book that have been mention numerous times. I decided that after the day I had yesterday (read my post; Bad day) I want to have a special evening with my wife tonight. I'm going to pick up a small bottle of her favorite wine and she informed me she'll pick something up for dinner on her way home from dropping our girls and their friends off after school. I was hoping some of you might give me a few ideas on how or what I can do to make the evening special.
Over the past few years we have been almost in the roommate stage and quite frankly I was tired of it. I guess that's how I ended up here. Over the past few months I've been working on me and trying to cut back on work a little so I can spend more time with my girls and play a more active role in their lives.
My wife has noticed the change and I have seen a change in her as well. Things are getting better and I just want to do a little something special to let her know she is and always will be the one I love. I don't want to do anything big and crazy. Just something to show her how social she is to me.
If it helps, I'm 50 and my wife is 44.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment