Pages

Search blog and web

Mind games or not a big texter?

  • Thread Starter

First of all I need to state I suck at these 'dating mind games' like not replying to a text for hours/days etc. I hate it - if I get a text from someone when I'm not in work then I see no reason to wait to reply to it, there's very few times someone is so utterly busy that they can't reply to a text that takes a minute.

Basically I've been on two dates with a girl I met online - after the first date I felt instant attraction to her and it went well but I wasn't overly sure how she felt about me. She said after the date "definitely see you again soon" but the few days after she hardly text me or waited about two days to text back to a text etc.

I arranged a second date and she she said yes but all week leading up to it I felt like she was going to stand me up because she'd been so unresponsive and hadn't gotten in touch.

She did turn up and we had a really great night that ended with a kiss - it was a slightly awkward kiss but there was definitely something there and she said 'see you next week'.

This was a couple of nights ago. She told me she was away with family this weekend but last night after I got home from work I just dropped her a message to say that I hope she has a great weekend and to get in touch with me when she's free.

I'm not saying she should definitely reply to that but I just find it strange that if a girl likes someone they wouldn't even send one text back to say 'thanks, you too!' Or something like that. She hasn't replied yet.

I'm probably giving the impression here that I pester her loads with texts but I haven't - I'm just saying that I'm always the one so far that has got in touch with her first and she's gone a day or longer without replying sometimes.

But then she's so flirty and definitely into me in person - there was absolutely no doubt about that the other night and I can tell if a girl isn't really into me.

Basically I'm asking girls on here do you think she's playing these silly mind games or is she just not a big texter and would rather wait to speak in person? If that's the case I don't mind but I just can't stand thinking all the time that she's deliberately not replying to make me think she's playing hard to get.

Maybe it's because I'm the opposite and if I really like someone I love speaking to them whether it's in person or a text; I hate not speaking to someone I like even for a day. But that's just me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment