Pages

Search blog and web

Have I made the right decision?

  • Thread Starter

I want to sleep with this one guy but I know it'll end badly. I really like him, but I'm a virgin and he's a bit of a player. Everyone tells me he likes me, but it'll only end in tears. I keep changing my mind - he's not a bad guy and we get on really well so sometimes I think '**** it I'll just go with the flow and deal with the consequences later' but other times I'm consumed with doubt and I feel crushed when I even see him talking to another girl. I've had enough of this rollercoaster of emotions so I've told him I don't want to get into anything unless I'm reassured he cares about me. He's now telling me I need to stop being silly and just let go and relax. He never understands me as I'm always so conflicted and confused, he seems to think the whole thing is up to me. Is he right? Will I regret causing such a fuss later on and wish I'd just gone for it, as we both want to? I already do, as all I want to do when I see him is just kiss him. I hate being like th is, I wish I could just live in the moment like he does. What shall I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment