Pages

Search blog and web

"Leave me alone for now" What should I do?

  • Thread Starter

Today I was sitting with my friend (girl) in uni and we were talking normally. We have been good close friends for about a year now.

Anyway she was messaging one of her other guy friends and I saw my name in the convo. I asked her what are you saying about me?

She wouldn't tell me. She said it's not your business. I said if you are talking about me, I want to know. Then I said promise me you are not talking behind my back or saying bad things about me.

She refused to promise and kept laughing whereas I was rather serious. I asked her a few times but she wouldn't budge. Anyway I left it at that.

Anyway when I got home, I still felt rather anxious about earlier so I messaged her and said that I felt rather upset about the whole thing, and that I hope she is not talking behind my back and that why did she refuse to promise me that she wasn't saying anything (bad) about me?

Then she replied:

I will promise u tomorrow. Don't worry I never said bad things about you. I trust you more than myself. But if you are still uncertain, it's your problem.

I said I do trust you but I was just a bit uneasy because she couldn't promise me that's all.

Then she said: I don't know why you don't trust me. I tell you everything. But I won't tell you coz you don't trust me. So I don't trust you

Then I said no that's not true and that I do trust her.

Then she said: "Leave me alone for now"

So what can I do now? :(

I feel bad about the whole situation.

Am I in the wrong?

It was really bothering me which is why I asked why.

We have a lecture tomorrow morning so I think I will see her then. But then what? What should I do?

Please advise :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment