Pages

Search blog and web

Am I at fault here or is she being stupid/overreacting?

  • Thread Starter

I was talking to my friend (girl) and I asked where what she is up to? She came on whatsapp, read the message but didn't reply. Then, I messaged again and said "Busy?"

10 min later she came back on whatsapp, read the message, but still didn't reply.

Then I got angry. And I messaged again saying if you are busy then tell me etc.

And then she replied. She wrote:

"When I don't reply you need to wait"

I (wanting to avoid any unnecessary argument) just said ok. Convo ended.

Is it my fault? Was I being too pushy and should I have waited for her to reply to my 1st message before messaging again?

The only reason I messaged again was because she read my first message and didn't reply. Then I messaged again and asked if she is busy? She could have just said yes and I wouldn't message again. But instead she came back on whatsapp and read that message too and still didn't reply.

That got me angry. If you can come on whatsapp twice, you can send a quick message and say you are busy.

Usually when we talk, it's pretty much instant replies.

Maybe I am a bit insistent but I don't like when she does that. It feels like she is ignoring me and I guess I get a bit paranoid or something :/ I don't mean to in a bad way.

Anyway next time I won't "insist" again.

What are your thoughts on this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment