Pages

Search blog and web

Do I like my lecturer?

  • Thread Starter

Hi I'm not sure whether this is the right forum but it's kind of to do with relationships.

Okay so to put it in context I'm female and I think I'm bisexual. Basically I kind of fell in love with my female tutor in college and it was really in tense. I thought about her all the time and couldn't concentrate.
Anyway I think I'm falling for my lecturer at uni now. He's not amazingly attractive so I'm thinking because I feel quite comfortable talking to him and being around him I'm making a big deal out of this. But I really don't want another massive crush on a tutor/lecturer - it's so hard.

Any thoughts?
Please don't be judgemental - I already give myself a hard enough time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment