Pages

Search blog and web

What does he want?

  • Thread Starter

There is a guy from my summer job who I got drunk with one night and got close to, but nothing really happened. Then a mutual friend set us up on a date and we went on a couple of dates at the end of summer.

I'm at uni miles away from home, so we agreed to keep in touch. We text a bit but not that much (he is a massive technophobe!), then I was home for half term and he told me that he couldn't do the long distance thing, but to stay friends because he likes me a lot and see what happens. Then he kissed me.

Neither of us have been in a relationship before and we are in our 20s. He said that he had liked me all summer (so obviously didnt intend to make a move until our friend basically forced us to go out).

Since we agreed to just be friends, he is texting me more than before, still not that much, but he's actually starting conversations now which he never did before!

I am thinking about him too much, not really sure what to do. Any ideas what he is thinking? I'm trying to think good of him, but my friends just say he wants to 'have his cake and eat it'... and that I can do better than him.

If we carry on like this we will be working together next summer and still no clue whats going on lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment