Pages

Search blog and web

He won't leave me alone :/

  • Thread Starter

I met this guy a few months ago, he seemed alright and we got on fairly well so I stupidly gave my number when he asked for it (friends only). Anyway, he's been messaging me everyday ever since, I hate being rude so I do always reply to his messages. Everything he says most of the time, I disagree with to such an extent that I don't bother even bringing it up. He's very, very insecure too and is always putting words into my mouth about how I feel he's inferior, how he's annoying and clingy and INSISTS that I think this way about him when I've told him I don't.

I've tried to stop talking to him but he lures me back in by saying things like 'got to ask you something urgent'. I don't know what to do now. It feels very mean to block but I'm confused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment