Pages

Search blog and web

I am a Demisexual in a relationship with an asexual....

  • Thread Starter

Though I want to either understand asexuality a bit better or discover whether she may be demisexual like I am.

I only ask this because she wants to take my virginity in the future. Which doesn't to me seem like something that fits asexuality. Is that something that asexuals can want to do? Or is it something that she wants to do just to keep me happy when I may want to do it in the future?

Whenever I see her we are very happy kissing and cuddling and I would not want to change anything :) Though when the time comes when I want to lose my virginity, I want to have a clear idea of what she really is, just so I know what to expect! If it means anything I'm 21 and she's approaching 18

You may question me about me being demisexual as well. Just please don't state that it doesn't exist! :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment