Pages

Search blog and web

Tattoo, gives you edge, intrigue? (Womens advice)

  • Thread Starter

Or just ****** conformist way of trying too hard and making a non personality interesting?
I ask because they don't attract me as such, but i've seen 'em n girls and though, because I'm more straight that way, there's a a divide or unattainable factor that seems sexy. It could even work in your favour to have one when you are not the sort of guy who would.
I'm kind of looking for women's advice, i'm quite an intellectual type guy, not a footy hooligan or Essex boy or some such, and I don't want some tacky **** of dragons all the way over myself. But I was thinking of something quite unique relating to science and nature, to do with workings of the universe, and somewhere more hidden away.
Could it add a little something with a guy you were checking out or in early stages with.
I kind of think although I have a non conformist mind, something like this would do me good, a bit of breaking out, showing people i'm not so fixed, in a subtle way, and wanting to be alluring to her and hint to stuff within me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment