Pages

Search blog and web

Males, can you explain to me why he has done this?

  • Thread Starter

I met a guy at party, we got on very well, he asked if I had a bf (i did at the time but was planning on breaking up) he said it was a shame because he was interested...
after the party we exchanged numbers and were talking via text for 3 weeks. We met up once, he came to my friend's house and we just talked. He asked me to go to a gig with him and was often suggesting we needed to meet up more, which I always said yes to. He phoned me when he was drunk just to chat, and we were just having a great time getting to know each other.

Then last week after I suggested we meet up he said yeah but never gave me an actual day so we never met, and we continued texting but just less..
He came to a my friend's party which we had both been really excited about, constantly talking about seeing each other there. When he arrived he was rather blunt with me, wouldn't really stick around me for very long..which really upset me, because I didn't understand why.
My friend spoke to him whilst she was rather drunk because I was upset and said something like 'I wouldn't mess her around, she just got out of a long relationship' he said 'I am really bad at all this relationship stuff, I like being single'. (he has said this to me a few times, but also said I really want to have a relationship but also don't...)
I then apologised to him the next day for coming across as angry with him because 'I have feelings for him and didnt know what to do', he said 'That's alright, I don't see you any differently'
but what has sucked is that we have just not talked really, I didn't go to the gig because he never mentioned it again, and I reached out to him with a message the other day and he just stopped replying really quickly...
I have also seen some odd tweets from him about 'it sucks not being able to be with the one you like' and 'maybe I should say something but its hard' which he then deleted...
is he into someone else?
do you think he ever actually liked me or what?

(also just before things kinda went a bit silent between us, I told him that I wasn't very happy and that I have been finding it hard to get enjoyment from life, he was offering me advice and stuff..do you think that really put him off?)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment