Pages

Search blog and web

Seeing X Girlfriend with new Boyfriend for first time tonight

Ok TAMsters I need some advice today.

I was divorced over a year ago, my wife cheated on me and devastated me like I had never been before in life. I picked myself up, and decided to use this as a positive and to move forward and work on my issues. One of my steps forward was to join a divorce recovery group. Which I met a woman, and we dated for 4 months.

It was an up and down relationship, with her emotions all over the place, we had a great connection (so I thought,) and because we had shared out nightmare divorce stories we had an immediate bond that made it seem like it was meant to be for me. She is drop dead gorgeous and the best looking woman I've ever been with.

During this 4 months of dating we had a breakup for maybe 2 weeks or less. The reason we broke up was because she was hit on by some player dude and totally smitten, and she wanted to go out with him, and that ended it for me. She didn't want to get committed in a new relationship with me so fast after her divorce. But then she started calling me all the time and talked me back into dating her again after many hours of relationship talks, and after she told me it was done with this guy who only went out on one or two dates and she saw him as a guy who was only in love with himself.

So we finally broke up about 3 weeks ago, and last week I get a text from her that she wanted to let me know from her that she is dating someone else. I joked that she sure worked fast, and then she told me that she had gone out with this guy twice during our little break up, and that he just happened to reach out to her right after our final break up.

I was so furious that she had dated another guy without me knowing, and it hit all my triggers of my experience with my unfaithful wife. So I've been battling all these same emotions of betrayal, and insecurity, and feeling like a loser...and just like my wife, she has moved on and is in a relationship while I'm left hurt and alone.

So anyways, tonight I'm going to a party, and she just texted me that her and her new boyfriend will be there, and she wanted me to know, and can't wait to see me and generally acting like nothing happened. So I replied "thanks for the heads up."

So guys, I'm really in need of some counsel on how to approach tonight. I don't want her back, ever...but I have to admit I'm still hurt by all of this, and that I was so disrespected by her. I don't want to be her friend, but all of my friends are her friends, and she is the beautiful woman that both guys and girls love to be around, while I'm more of the low key good solid guy.

Any thoughts, would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment