Pages

Search blog and web

am I being paranoid?

During yet another rage episode from her, out of the blue I was accused of cheating. I swore on my son's life that I haven't.

She says that I disappear for hours (at work) or leave and come back multiple times (gym, find something to eat since I'm the only one who cooks) and I'm so secretive. She will disappear for hours to pick up her kid from school....and same with when she gets off work.

I disagree, I have nothing to hide.

I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of projection, that she's done something and she's feeling guilty so in her mind, I must be doing it too.

She's going to be out of town all weekend. I figured this was the perfect opportunity so I ordered the checkmate to swab her underwear for semen. I also ordered a phosphate test to check for proteins that only semen contains.

Am I being a bit crazy or is her behavior suspect?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment