Pages

Search blog and web

Guys can detect....

  • Thread Starter

I've noticed guys can detect that I'm still a virgin and it kinda bugs me a little. I went on a date and my date asked about the worst date I've ever been on... I told him about it and halfway through he asks if I was still a virgin. I was so shocked and asked what made him ask this, he said he could tell. He was taken aback when I actually said yes I am a Virgin though, I think this is due to me being almost 26.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't consider myself as frigid or anything. I think it may be down to the responses I give to certain questions. I was shy on the date, however that is usual first date behaviour to be honest.

Does this/ has this happened to anyone else?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment