Pages

Search blog and web

Did I Lie?

This may seem trivial but here I go. My wife wanted me to give up working on pc computers on the side so I could focus on the family and get things done around the house a few years back. So I eventually did. Thing is she got more involved in online gaming and eventually addicted to one. This interfered more than my computer repairs. We talked about it but she didn't back off for a long while and still games today but not as intense. During this time and recently I worked on a few computers without her knowing. I figured if she won't back off on her stuff why should I. But my recent one I started feeling convicted about it. So to the point. I left work late the other day and on the way home I dropped off this laptop I worked on at my used to be coworkers house who only lives like 5 minutes from my house. When I got home she mentioned about me being late and I told her I left work late but did not mention dropping off the laptop for the obvious reason. Di d I lie? By not mentioning that? I have decided not to work on anymore computers without her knowledge but should I reveal my passed activities?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment