Pages

Search blog and web

Issues with touching after EA

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and need some help after my having an EA with a coworker and separating as least emotionally from my husband (he's been financially unfaithful for as long as we have been married in addition to oh so many other issues. Long story short, I have moved out of the bedroom but we are still in the same house), I have decided to still give my the marriage a second go due to our kids and unfortunately as a result of crappy finances.

We are now going to MC, although I am still in love with my EA, even though I now only have contact with him through work.

Is it normal to start crying when DH does hug or hold me? At other time he mentions having sex which makes me cringe and i'm not sure why he's asks in a crude manner or if he did it before, I just never bothered me before?

Or today he wanted to hug me from behind and I screamed and he started laughing? And then he claimed he was just teasing me? Is any of this normal or can anybody else relate to it???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment