Pages

Search blog and web

Girl called me useless after sleeping with her

  • Thread Starter

Basically i was seeing this girl i met online and it came to the time for us to sleep with each other and during having sex she wonted to cut me and drink my blood no joke. But after it she turned around and said i was useless and didn't last long enough and i dont know how to kiss proper.

Basically since then it was been stuck in my head that i am useless in all ways from kissing to having sex. Like that night where we had sex with each other i lasted nearly 45 mins and i think thats a good time to be lasting. I done a bit of every kind of move with her as i would be extremely exp in my head before this.
Then with kissing she said i didn't know how to as she said i was to much passion in my kissing.

Like what got me was the min after we where done said i was useless and then she repeated her self that i was useless and that i was bad at kissing and she used me as well for sex but i wasint good at that.

Like i have been in depressed mood since then even when i was out in a nightclub i didn't even fell like talking to a girl as my head was going i am useless and she will think the same thing.

I also got a massage of the same girl tonight who i was seeing and she said the same stuff again to me and then said she's a nice person LoL. Like i was shocked. I have myself told girls after sex what we should try the next time but i will always tell her she's good or that was great my confidence with girls is at the lowest since i just don't know what to do to pick myself up from it

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment