Pages

Search blog and web

Topics to talk about with girls

  • Thread Starter

I talk to girls frequently in a group but the conversation ends up just turning in a sexual talk whether it'd be sex or whatever, but I don't want to start anything with them other than being friends. These conversations occur on Facebook and in real life.

But my friend can start up another chat with another group of girls (which the girl I like is in) on Facebook but they are a lot more mature than the others I talk to, we sometimes talk in school but it never lasts more than 2 minutes because most talking that we all do is just discussing answers for questions or whatever, but nothing personal.

What topics can we talk about without being boring like talking about school?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment