Pages

Search blog and web

Sister is prettier than me

  • Thread Starter

I have always been 'the pretty one.' (Lol) and my sister was always considered pretty but not as much as me according to most people and it did make me feel bad for her. I felt really sorry for her because of the way people would praise me more than her.

Anyways, now she's 17 (so gone through and finished puberty and everything). She is prettier than me now and people have noticed this. She gets more attention than me. She has a nicer body than me (although my body has worsened because of weight gain due to personal problems, but that's another story).

I'm working on getting back in shape because the weight gain has 'lowered by beauty.'

In the meantime what can I do to stop feeling so bad about myself? How can I get over this jealousy? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad my sister has blossomed into a beautiful woman (not that she was ugly to begin with) but usually it's me who gets all the attention and praise but now she's getting it too.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment