Pages

Search blog and web

Why is using one's attractiveness so frowned upon?

  • Thread Starter

Why are people who use their looks to help them get contacts, jobs, friends, opportunities etc.

Now - before you flip out, hear me out.

In my opinion - how is it any different to someone using their intelligence?
We all know life isn't fair. Some people are more or less attractive, just as some are more intelligent and others are more charismatic.
So in that way I see using intelligence as similar to using looks - everyone uses their strengths. It's not any less fair to use looks than using charisma or intelligence.

And all of those characteristics are pretty consistently difficult to improve. E.g. I am not charismatic or that confident, while I do try, looks help make up for it. So why can the other way round etc. be less immoral?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment